You must be registered for this meeting to attend which is NOT that same as clicking accept on the calendar invite.
MEETING DOCUMENT LINKS:
You will receive the following documents prior to the meeting:
• A finalized agenda
• Treasurer’s report with projected budget update
• Any new/finalized LOA’s
Since this is an official General Membership meeting, only members in good standing will be allowed to attend. Any members that are still laid off will be considered members in good standing for this meeting. To authenticate that only members in good standing are attending the meeting, the following steps will need to be followed to attend the meeting:
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE MEETING:
- You must pre-register using the following link, https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0ldeqtrjgjGdFSqO-q9OZ6bdN9goxLq8XU by November 19, 2020 at 4:00 PM.
- To sign into the Zoom meeting, you must use the link in the approval email that you will receive the day of the meeting. When you sign into the Zoom meeting you MUST use your full first AND last name.
1. Please mute your devices once the meeting is called to order.
2. Submit questions and comments in the chat section then wait for your name to be called to unmute yourself and ask your question aloud.
3. Make sure your display name is your actual name, so I can admit you to the meeting. You will not be admitted if I cannot see your name.
4. I will be logged in at 4:30PM to help with issues logging in. Arrive 5-10 minutes early in case you have technical difficulties. Call/Text me prior to the start of the meeting if you run into any problems 313-695-7054.