Nominations are being accepted for all SSA Executive Board positions. If you are interested or would like to nominate anyone for any of the openings please notify Patty Sellers at email@example.com. You will be asked to submit a brief biography for the membership to read, so please start preparing that if interested.
Nominations will be accepted until Wednesday, November 8, 2017 at 4:00 p.m. A list of candidates will be sent out to the membership by Friday, November 10, 2017. Position take effect on January 1, 2018.
Election for the offices will take place by secret ballot on the Friday before Thanksgiving which this year is Friday, November 17, 2018. Remember according to the constitution NO absentee ballots are allowed.
You must be a member in good standing for 1 year prior to hold or run for an Executive Board position. Please refer to the SSA Constitution and By-laws which can be found on the SSA website hfcssa.org for further information. I have indicated a timeline below for quick reference.
- Nominations accepted: November 1, 2017 thru Nov. 8, 2017 at 4:00 p.m.
- Positions available: President; Executive Vice President, Secretary; Treasurer; VP Clerical; VP Facilities, VP Student Services; and VP Technology
- Candidates Announced: Friday, November 10, 2017
- Bio’s sent: Monday, November 13, 2017
- SSA Voting: Friday, November 17, 2017 from 6:00 am to 5:00 pm
If you have any questions, please contact any member of the election committee indicated below.
Ken Donovan (Chair)